Due to inclement weather, several Ada S. McKinley locations will be closed on Tuesday, February 16, 2021. Please refer to the following information for site closures and program impacts:
- Administrative Office will be CLOSED and staff are expected to telecommute. The office will reopen on Wednesday, February 17, 2021.
- All School, Educational Services, Childcare/Head Start Programs will be CLOSED.
- Behavioral/Mental Health Programs will be CLOSED with the exception of the Mobile Crisis Response (SASS) which will be OPEN under the direction of the Program Directors.
- Behavioral/Mental Health Programs will be CLOSED with the exception of the Mobile Crisis Response Team (Screening, Assessment and Support Services) which will be OPEN under the direction of Program Directors. If you know someone in need of assistance, call the CARES Line at 800-345-9049 or text the word “Talk” to 552020 (text “Hablar” for Spanish). For the National Suicide Prevention Hotline call 800-273-TALK (8255).
- All Community Day Programs will remain CLOSED.
- Foster Care Administration will be CLOSED; however, Foster Care Programs may be OPEN if necessary, under the direction of Program Directors.
- Foster Care Emergency Shelter will be OPEN operating under the direction of Program Directors.
- Employment & Community Support Services’ Janitorial/Snow Removal will be OPEN and operating normally. Refer to site supervisors for specific instructions.
- Residential Services Programs will be OPEN operating under the direction of the Program Directors. Shelter in Place Protocols are effective.
- Indiana and Wisconsin Base Programs – No Change
- Employment & Community Support Services’ McCrone office will remain open for I-PASS staff and the COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic based on Walgreens’ availability. We will communicate any changes to the clinic schedule.
COVID-19 specific policies and practices for all Ada S. McKinley sites will remain in place.
For staff traveling to an Ada S. McKinley essential services site, allow extra time to arrive safely and avoid rushing.